Information regarding the 2019 Screening Event:
**** February 16th ****
For quick response, email to: Info@RedmondSaturdayMarket.org
February 16th, 12:pm-3:00pm.
Applicants must arrive by 2:30, please do not arrive before 12:00.
Where:Community Center at Marymoor Village – Room 206 (6505 176 Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052)
Who:All crafts must be handmade in Washington by the vendor or a member of the vendor's immediate family.
All produce must be grown in Washington. All processed foods must be processed in Washington.
If you are applying with a consumable product, please note that in addition to King County Public Health rules, RSM has additional rules about selling anything that the public consumes.
If you are accepted with a consumable product, you will be required to follow all rules from both King County Public Health as well as Redmond Saturday Market.
We do not screen farmers at our annual screening event. If you are a famer please send an email to email@example.com. There is a list of requirements to sell as a farmer at RSM.
What:Redmond SAturday Market is seeking to add a variety of high-quality, new products to our vendor community for the 2019 season.
Additionally, our market stays true to a grassroots ideology and helps new businesses get a start at Redmond Saturday Market; this precludes more established businesses from joining RSM.
Items of Particular Interest
- Pet Treats
- Bird Houses / Feeders
- Candies & Sweets
- Baby Items
- Bath & Body
- Leather / Purses
- Processed Foods/Sauces/Dips/Condiments
Closed Categories (We will not be screening these items)
- Baked Goods & Breads
- Cut Flowers
- Cheese, Meat, Egggs & Fish
- All Ready to Eat Food/Concessionaires/Lunch Items
How:After you have determined that you are eligible for this year's jury, please come on the jury date, February 16 between 12:00 and 2:30.
- Bring with you -
- $15 check, made out to Redmond Saturday Market (this is your jury fee)
- 2 color photos of your product and 1 photo of your booth set up (if you have had a booth display before)
- Samples of the product you wish to have screened. Only products that have been screened at this event will be allowed to be sold at RSM, if you are accepted as a vendor (example: if you only jury bird houses, you will not be able to sell greeting cards)
- You will fill out an application on site, they are not available on line. This jury event is the only time/place to apply and be screened for the 2019 season. (If you are unable to attend the Screening Event personally, you may have a representative screen your products for you.)
- Your products will be screened based on originality, quality/workmanship, price and vendor availability with consideration given to balancing types of crafts for this year's market.
- After the jury, you will receive an email the week of March 10th notifying you of your status.
- If accepted, you can expect to pay a $100 annual fee and a $50 one-time maintenance fee for new vendors.
Selection of vendors is based on a point system for originality, workmanship/quality, price, and vendor availability with preference given to existing members who are adding a new category. Your score will not be disclosed to you.
Redmond Saturday Market does not allow multiple businesses to combine as one vendor in a booth. This means that if you plan to jury with another artist and share a booth, each of you will need to be accepted individually, each of you must pay all the initiation fees, and each of you will pay your own weekly booth fee. We strongly recommend that each person juries on their own.
All juried work must be created by the artist who is applying. We do not allow family members to sell other family member’s work unless that artist has applied and been accepted as a vendor at our market, and is living in Washington state. Each person must be juried with their own artwork.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Thanks, and the best of luck to you!
First Saturday in May through last Saturday in October for a total of 26 weeks. Vendors are not required to participate every Saturday, but are encouraged to participate at least six times during the season. Reservations are required at least one week in advance for vendors who do not have a permanent space.
9:00 AM TO 3:00 PM. We do not allow any sales prior to our 9:00 am start time. The 9:00 am start time begins when the opening bell rung. All vendors must arrive no later than 8:15 am and must be set up by 8:45 am.