Information regarding the 2018 Screening Event:
**** June 16th ****
June 16th, 4:30pm-6:30pm.
Applicants must arrive by 5:30, please do not arrive before 4:30.
Where:Redmond Saturday Market (7730 Leary Way NE, Redmond, WA 98052)
Who:All crafts must be handmade in Washington by the vendor or a member of the vendor's immediate family.
All produce must be grown in Washington. All processed foods must be processed in Washington.
If you are applying with a consumable product, please note that in addition to King County Public Health rules, RSM has additional rules about selling anything that the public consumes.
If you are accepted with a consumable product, you will be required to follow all rules from both King County Public Health as well as Redmond Saturday Market.
What:RSM is seeking to add a variety of high-quality, new products to our vendor community for the 2018 season.
Additionally, our market stays true to a grassroots ideology and helps new businesses get a start at Redmond Saturday Market; this precludes more established businesses from joining RSM.
Items of Particular Interest
- Jams & Jellies
- Bread - No Pastries
- BBQ Sauce
- Pet Treats
- Bird Houses / Feeders
Closed Categories (We will not be screening these items)
- Baked Goods (except bread)
- Candies & Sweets
- Bath and Body
- Cut Flowers
- Cheese, Meat, Egggs & Fish
- Ready to Eat/Concessions
How:After you have determined that you are eligible for this year's jury, please come on the jury date, June 16.
- Bring with you -
- $15 check, made out to Redmond Saturday Market (this is your jury fee)
- 2 color photos of your product and 1 photo of your booth set up (if you have had a booth display before)
- Samples of the product you wish to have screened. Only products that have been screened at this event will be allowed to be sold at RSM, if you are accepted as a vendor (example: if you only jury bird houses, you will not be able to sell greeting cards)
- You will fill out an application on site, they are not available on line. This jury event is the only time/place to apply and be screened for the 2018 season.
- Your products will be screened based on originality, quality/workmanship, price and vendor availability with consideration given to balancing types of crafts for this year's market.
- After the jury, you will receive an email within a few days notifying you of your status.
Selection of vendors is based on a point system for originality, workmanship/quality, price, and vendor availability with preference given to existing members who are adding a new category.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Thanks, and the best of luck to you!
First Saturday in May through last Saturday in October for a total of 26 weeks. Vendors are not required to participate every Saturday, but are encouraged to participate at least six times during the season. Reservations are required at least one week in advance for vendors who do not have a permanent space.
9:00 AM TO 3:00 PM. We do not allow any sales prior to our 9:00 am start time. The 9:00 am start time begins when the horn is blown. All vendors must arrive no later than 8:15 am and must be set up by 8:45 am.